The Lincoln County Fair COVID-19 Information
The health and safety of our guests is our top priority. We have implemented many measures which are each designed to protect our guests and employees from potential exposure to COVID 19. By minimizing contacts, promoting social distancing and increasing cleaning and sanitation protocols, we can welcome guests to the Fair experience that has created generations of memories.
Our rules and procedures include the best elements of mitigation plans from amusement parks, carnivals, fairs and festivals as well as guidance from the CDC and state health organizations. Coupled with our own ideas and innovations, we can bring a safe and entertaining event for all to enjoy.
As new information becomes available, we will adjust this document to reflect best practices given the most up to date information. While the midway experience will change and it will not be the “same as normal”, we believe we can strike a prudent balance between safety and family fun if we all work together to provide a safe, healthy environment.
All guests are expected to abide by the posted rules and procedures. Guests are required to maintain proper social distancing at all times, follow instructions and information from midway employees and respect the health and safety of others.
What to Know Before You Go
- Bring A Mask — Following CDC guidelines, we suggest all guests wear a mask, especially when they may be closer than 6 feet from another guest.
- Bring the Family! — Try, as much as possible, to come to the midway in family groups that you live with. These groups can ride and experience attractions together and do not have to be separated like guests who do not live together.
- Wash Your Hands — Throughout the midway, there will be dozens of hand sanitizing stations. When you ride an attraction or play a game, wash your hands and vigorously for 20 seconds per CDC guidelines.
- Use a Credit Card — When purchasing game play or food try to use a debit or credit card instead of cash to minimize contact with employees.
- Obey posted signs — Be aware of your surroundings on the midway and follow directional signs and operator instructions.
- Social Distance — Keep your distance from other guests and employees. Maintain 6 feet in lines and throughout the midway.